H.H. Sheikha Shamsa Bint Hamdan Al Nahyan
H.H. Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saif Al Nahyan
|H.E. Huda I. Alkhamis-Kanoo|
|H.E. Razan Al Mubarak|
|Dr. Karim El Solh|
|Mr. Brian Lott|
|H.E. Khaldoon Al Mubarak||H.E. Zaki Anwar Nusseibeh|
|H.E. Reem Al Shemari||Sheikha Noor Fahim Al Qasimi|
|Princess Irina zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg||Mr. Ian Stoutzker CBE|
|Mr. Terence D. Allen||Mr. Salem Brahimi|
|Ms. Mary Corrado||Mr. Bashir Al Haskouri|
|Dr. Frauke Heard-Bey||Mr. Mohamed A. L. Kanoo|
|Dr. Shaikha Al Maskari||Mr. Manish Pandey|
|Mr. Raymond mouracade|
Culture is the key that unlocks a nation’s creativity. It is the food that nurtures the soul of mankind.
It is the language that transcends borders. It is the anchor that unites a nation.
ADMAF believes in the fundamental right for every person, regardless of age or ability, to access,understand and appreciate cultural expression. Established in 1996 by Huda I. Alkhamis-Kanoo, ADMAF undertakes a broad range of initiatives and events each year, bringing together audiences of diverse origins often in partnership with leading national and international institutions.
The Abu Dhabi Music & Arts Foundation (ADMAF) is a non-profit organisation that seeks to nurture the arts, education, culture and creativity for the benefit of society and the advancement of Abu Dhabi’s cultural vision.
With a commitment to education and community engagement, it aims to complement Abu Dhabi’s cultural vision by upholding the highest standards of excellence in the field of social responsibility.
- Through the practice and teaching of arts and culture, embed creativity and innovation among the people of the UAE
- Enable access to arts and culture and advocate their impact in the areas of educational development and community cohesion
- Raise the level of awareness and understanding of the culture and heritage of the UAE
- Contribute to the positioning of Abu Dhabi as a prominent international cultural destination
- Engage young nationals in the future of the UAE’s cultural and creative industries and nurture their professional development in this sector
- Facilitate cross-cultural dialogue through national, regional and international partnerships
- Develop a permanent collection of modern and contemporary art from the United Arab Emirates and beyond