H.H. Sheikha Shamsa Bint Hamdan Al Nahyan
H.H. Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saif Al Nahyan
H.E. Huda I. Alkhamis Kanoo
H.E. Noura Al Kaabi
H.E. Razan Al Mubarak
H.E. Khaldoon Al Mubarak
H.E. Zaki Anwar Nusseibeh
H.E. Reem Al Shemari
Sheikha Noor Fahim Al Qasimi
Princess Irina zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Ian Stoutzker CBE
Mr. Terence D. Allen
Mr. Salem Brahimi
Ms. Mary Corrado
Mr. Bashir Al Haskouri
Dr. Frauke Heard-Bey
Mr. Mohamed A. L. Kanoo
Dr. Shaikha Al Maskari
Mr. Manish Pandey
Culture is the key that unlocks a nation’s creativity. It is the food that nurtures the soul of mankind.
It is the language that transcends borders. It is the anchor that unites a nation.
ADMAF believes in the fundamental right for every person, regardless of age or ability, to access,understand and appreciate cultural expression. Established in 1996 by Huda Huda I. Alkhamis-Kanoo, ADMAF undertakes a broad range of initiatives and events each year, bringing together audiences
of diverse origins often in partnership with leading national and international institutions.
The Abu Dhabi Music & Arts Foundation ADMAF is a non-profit organisation that seeks to nurture the arts, education, culture and creativity for the benefit of society and the advancement of Abu Dhabi’s cultural vision.
With a commitment to education and community engagement, it aims to complement Abu Dhabi’s cultural vision by upholding the highest standards of excellence in the field of social responsibility.
- Through the practice and teaching of arts and culture, embed creativity and innovation among the people of the UAE
- Enable access to arts and culture and advocate their impact in the areas of educational development and community cohesion
- Raise the level of awareness and understanding of the culture and heritage of the UAE
- Contribute to the positioning of Abu Dhabi as a prominent international cultural destination
- Engage young nationals in the future of the UAE’s cultural and creative industries and nurture their professional development in this sector
- Facilitate cross-cultural dialogue through national, regional and international partnerships
- Develop a permanent collection of modern and contemporary art from the United Arab Emirates and beyond